Monday 30 December 2013

#2 - Does it really work?!


Hello again!


Finally finished the first month of accutane!

Progress:   4 weeks into treatment.
Dosage:   20mg (1 capsule) everyday for 1 month.


In the last week, it's been particularly depressing. I feel like i'm spinning my wheels. Something must have happened in my system and i've been breaking out really really bad, only this week.
It seemed like the pills were working but i'm not even sure right now. Sure it's only been 4 weeks and I need to wait it out for another month or two to see proper results, but it's pissing me the [beep] off!

My face right now looks no different than the first set of photos I posted before starting accutane. Facepalm.

The left side of my chin and face feels very tender this week and i'm starting to have a lot of doubts about this. My lips are still as dry as ever.

But finally, i've been able to up my dosage. For month 2, I will be taking 40mg everyday. See how that turns out.







No comments:

Post a Comment