Tuesday 15 April 2014

#8



Progress:   18 weeks into treatment.
Dosage:   60mg (2 capsules) everyday for 2 months.



Hello i'm back!!


Due to personal reasons i've been absent, so there was no update in the last fortnight. Apologies for that.

Anyway, i've been taking 60mg for 2 weeks so far and things are starting to pick up. 

For the last 4 months, things have been up and down when it came to inflammation and minor breakouts, but finally... in the 5th month, I can safely say, my chin is completely flat and has been for a good while. *air punch*

Lucky for some, it only took 2 months to clear up a lot, but for me it took around 5 months. Not bad, but it's so arduous and I can't wait to get it over and done with.

My left and right cheek are almost flat, with only a few small acne bumps here and there. These should hopefully clear up over the next month.

Although my face feels almost flat, the redness and old scars are still there... but I promise it really isn't lumpy. It looks like it, but well you'll judge for yourself.









No comments:

Post a Comment