Wednesday 30 April 2014

#9



Progress:   20 weeks into treatment.
Dosage:   60mg (2 capsules) everyday for 2 months.


(Posting a day earlier since i'll be unavailable tomorrow.)


Hello all! 

Though it may not look like it, my skin feels pretty smooth. I still have 1-2 new acne bumps appear every so often, but these are very very small and tend to heal within 2-3 days.

I took these photos right next to the window this time, so hopefully it gives you a clearer idea of the progress. 

It's time for me to buy some new lip balm. I've used up about 7 sticks since being on accutane. The dryness is no joke. There have been times where i've yawned and tore the corners of my lips. Hate it.    (=.  =')

The skin around my temples and hairline has become pretty flaky, so i've been using this super awesome hydrating sheet mask made by a company called 'My Beauty Diary'. The pack i've been using is called '2-Step Africa Hydrating pack'.  It smells lovely and leaves my face feeling less like a raisin.



This is my last month of taking 60mg. For the next 2 months, I will be bumped up to 80mg. I can't wait.









No comments:

Post a Comment