Friday 30 May 2014

#10


Progress:   24 weeks into treatment.
Dosage:   80mg (2 capsules) everyday for 2 months.



Hi all,


Skipped the last update because I had an infection under my eye which needed draining twice and then it needed a bunch of time to for the swelling and bruising to go away. It was disgusting...


Anyway, i've just begun my first month of taking 80mg!! Oh the excitement. I've got 2 more months on accutane and then the dryness should be over and hopefully my face should be as good as it can be!

I still get 1 or 2 new acne bumps here and there but they aren't that big and go away within a few days which is good. My chin has been clear for a good month or more and hopefully it stays that way!

Most of it is redness and old acne scarring on my face. The surface of my skin is pretty much 99% flat as of today.

















No comments:

Post a Comment